07734 462 508 email@example.com
House Extensions Liverpool
- The British government has modified the permitted development rights, because of which many alterations, loft conversions, and house extensions now do not require planning permission approval.
- Another reason is the growth in population and the average family size. Inflation has led to an increase in real estate values, and not every family can afford to purchase a new and bigger home.
Our Services are a Complete Package
- Carrying out a detailed inspection of your home.
- Advising you regarding your options for house extensions (Rear, side, wrap-around, single/multiple storeys)
- Approval from planning permission (if required)
- Approval from building regulations.
- Carrying out the required house extension in a planned and step-wise process.
Best House Extensions in Liverpool
- Electrical works include wiring, sockets, fuse boxes, etc.
- Plumbing works include drainage, piping, gas supply, water supply, etc.
- Installation of bathrooms and kitchens
- Tiling, flooring, painting, etc.
- Additional services