07734 462 508 email@example.com
Loft Conversions Sheffield
Get your loft converted by the exemplary team
Are loft conversions useful?
- If you are short of space, a loft conversion can add some to your home.
- The additional space can be used for storage, building a bedroom, kids’ room, bathroom, etc.
- Some loft conversions will improve the outlook of your home and therefore increase your property value.
- If you need extra space but do not have the budget to move into a new home, loft conversions can solve this problem.
What are your options when it comes to Loft Conversions in Sheffield?
Roof light loft conversions
- Rooflight conversions do not require any major structural change.
- They bring your existing loft space into use.
- They involve the installation of roof light windows, staircase, flooring, and utilities.
- They are the most affordable and simplest conversion.
- Rooflight Loft Conversions Sheffield does not require planning permission approval.
Send Us A Message
- Carrying out these conversions requires a sloping roof.
- Dormer conversions add sufficient space.
- Next to rooflight conversions, they are highly affordable.
- They also improve the outward appearance of your home and therefore increase your property value.
- Usually Planning permission is not mandatory for dormer conversions.
Hip to Gable Loft Conversion
- Outward Extension of the roof and creation of a gable wall.
- This results in creating a lot of additional space.
- Substantially increases your property value.
- Gives an aesthetic appeal to your property.
- May require planning permission approval.
- Cost is higher than rooflight and dormer conversions.
Ready To Start Your Project?
- Mansard conversions are complex and should be carried out by loft conversion specialists Sheffield.
- Highest space addition among all types of conversions.
- You can also carry out double conversions.
- Substantial increase in property value.
- Suitable for most properties
- This kind of Loft Conversions Sheffield will require planning permission approval.
Important things to keep in mind about the loft conversions
- Not all lofts are built for conversion.
- Our engineers will first check the suitability of your loft before carrying out Loft Conversions in Sheffield.
- Planning permission is not required for every type of conversion but building approval is required for every type of conversion.
- We will facilitate you throughout the process of planning permission and building approval.